We use your personal data in the following ways:
• To complete and administer your reservation and stay, including processing your payment, ensuring that your room is available, and provide you with related customer service, including sending confirmations or pre-arrival messages, assist you with meetings, events or celebrations. Such use of your data is necessary to perform our contract with you or, before a reservation is completed, to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
• As necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party to which we are transferring personal data. Which include the following:
• Our reservation website may allow you to create a user account. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things such as managing your reservation, taking advantage of special offers, make future reservations easily and manage your personal settings;
• To communicate with you in relation to your reservation and stay, including to respond to and handle any requests you have made, send you administrative information, such as security alerts, or send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with us. If you have not finalised a reservation online, we may contact you with a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service benefits you as it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to fill in your reservation details again;
• To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalise the experience we offer to our customers and our communications, including by creating customer profiles to enable personalised direct marketing communications;
• To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you;
• To administer this website, to better understand how visitors interact with our websites and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
• If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
• To share personal data among our affiliated businesses for administrative purposes and in relation to our sales and marketing activities;
• We may anonymise, aggregate and de-identify the data that we collect and use such anonymised, aggregated and de-identified data for our own internal business purposes, for commercial, statistical, and market research purposes, including conducting research on demographics, interests and behaviour. We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Please see the information provided when you are invited to participate to understand what personal data is collected and how your personal data is used further;
• For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our website, network and information systems secure;
• To (a) respond to requests from competent authorities; (b) enforce our House rules, where applicable; (c) protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated businesses; (d) protect our rights, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliated businesses, you or others; and for enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage;
• As necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• Our Company and our affiliated businesses may provide you, or permit selected third-party service providers to provide you, with information about goods or services, events and other promotions we feel may interest you. We (or such third-party providers) will contact you by email only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the personal data.